Detail Technician I Car Washer
Mount Juliet, TN
Manheim Auto Auctions has an immediate opening for qualified individuals for the position of Detail Technician I Car Washer at our operations in Mount Juliet, TN.
Perform thorough cleaning and detailing of assigned vehicles prior to delivery to customer. May be assigned to assist in other shop areas as needed.
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success, and community outreach. We make buying, selling, and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim, and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
• Valid Driver's License required
• 2-5 years proven track record in detail, automotive, auction preferred
• Understanding of used vehicles, damage assessments, and valuations a plus
• Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment
• Ability to work independently and self-motivating
• Excellent people, teamwork, customer service, and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Perform vehicle cleaning and preparation processes as specified which may include washing, wheel cleaning, waxing and buffing, polishing, removing finish defects, assistance with paint applications and performing minor repair
• Move vehicles to support production flow through detailing/paint processes
• Complete work order documentation
• Maintain detailing and painting tools and equipment including those associated with paint booth
• Comply with applicable procedures and regulations regarding mixing, labeling, applying, and disposing of paint and related materials
• Observe all applicable job-related safety and health procedures
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.